We want our students to enjoy and appreciate their education and leave Golden Foundation equipped to embark upon happy, fulfilling and useful lives, wherever and however they choose to lead them.
To this end we seek to help learners to become:
- Confident of their own worth, courageous and resilient
- Assured and articulate in communication
- Respectful of differences in others and cultures
- Ready to accept responsibility as members of multiple communities
- Independent in thought and belief
- Receptive of new experiences and interested in everything
- Unwilling to settles for less than their best in everything they do
We aim to pursue these values by:
Providing holistic education programs that helps learners to be independent, critical thinkers and to be the best leaders they can be in society.
Based on our belief that the whole child is important and that each individual has unique potential for excellence, we aim to develop children’s self-esteem, their respect and sense of responsibility for self and others by:
- Creating a stimulating environment in and out of the classroom that supports individual learning and developmental needs
- Ensuring all members of the school community adhere to caring ethos and academic traditions
- Providing opportunity for all children to fulfil their potential as individuals and lifelong learners