- Obtain a brochure about our facility and fee schedule
- Tour the facility and meet your child’s teacher if possible
- Pay a non-refundable enrollment fee
- Obtain an enrollment packet
- Consult your physician to ensure your child’s health assessment is current
- Complete all forms
- The Appointment of Agent Form (Authorization for Emergency Medical Care) must be witnessed by someone other than family or staff
- Schedule an enrollment appointment with school office
- Complete initial enquiry form.
- Purchase Registration Package.
- Complete and return application forms and supporting documentation to the Administration Office.
- Schedule a placement test date for your child (you will be contacted by Administration Office within two weeks.
- Student Interview with Admissions.
- Parent /Guardian interview with Head of School
- Parent/Guardian informed about admission decision by letter – invoice with all related fees and enrollment contract also included
- Return enrollment contract and pay admission, tuition and related fees by deadline.
For your enrolment appointment bring with you your
- Completed enrollment forms
- Signed health assessment
- Your child’s immunization record
- Read, sign and date your contract for child care
- All accounts must have a ZERO BALANCE before re-enrolling.
- Complete Registration packet.
- Pay a non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Meet with the Director prior to re-enrollment to read, sign and date your contract for child care
|Child Groupings||Ages||Capacity||Adult/Child Ratio|
|Infant / Baby||3 months – 12 months||6||1:3|
|Toddler||12 – 24 months||12||1:6|
|Nursery 1||24 – 36 months||12||1:12|
|Nursery 2||3 years – 4 years||12||1:12|
|Kindergarten||4 years plus||15||1:15|
|Class 1 – Primary 4||5 years plus – 8 years plus||60||1:15|